Monday, January 11, 2010

The Hands Of Jesus

When Jesus walked on earth, and delivered people from oppression of satan, that old deceiver watched him. The blind saw , and cripples walked. Christ was destroying the works of the devil systematically. Satan ground his teeth with rage, and plotted to destroy the Lord Jesus Christ. He inspired evil men to crusify Christ. He gloated as they nailed down those wonderful hands of mercy. "Those hands will give me no more trouble," he tought. "Its all over!" What a mistake satan made. The very blood he caused to be spilled now breaks the stranglehold of Satan upon men and women everywhere, especially for you and me!

"In the minds of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band... He laid his right hand on me, saying to me, `Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I am he who lives, and was dead, and behold I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of death.´"

An atheist once challenge me on a television program, " I do not belive that there is any power in the blood of Jesus. The blood of Jesus has been around for two thousand years, and if there was any power in it- as you claim - the world would not be in such a sorry state."

I replied, "sir, there is also plenty of soap around, and yet many people are still dirty. Soap does not make a person clean by just being around, not even if he works in a soap factory. If you want to know what soap can do - you have to take it, and apply it personally." Then you will see! That is how it is with the blood of Jesus- It is not enough to know about the blood, sing about it, or preach about it. I know challenge you, sir, "I said,"apply the blood of Jesus to your sinfl life, and you will join hundreds of millions of people all over the world who sing and say: "There is power, power, wonder-working power, inte precious blood of the Lamb."

Today´s Scripture:
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead to serve the living God? Hebrews 9;4

Daily Power:
The blood of Jesus has broken every stranglehold that Satan has tried to establish over my life.


Uttdrag fra Mark My Word - Reinhard Bonnke

No comments: